Sunset Cruise from Positano or Amalfi
Capture all the romance of sunset on the Amalfi Coast on a 2-hour sunset cruise with convenient departure from either Amalfi or Positano. Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy coastline and enjoy a relaxed cruise along the Amalfi Coast. Stop for a swim in secluded coves, enjoy a toast with prosecco, and watch as the colors of sunset make the coastline glow. A romantic evening cruise or fun for the whole family, this is the perfect way to end a beautiful day on the Amalfi Coast!
per adult from
What's included :
- Prosecco (Italian sparkling white wine)
- Boat excursion with local captain
- Sunset cruise
- Snacks - Note: Not available on Open Deck Boat
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for this private 2-hour boat excursion along the Amalfi Coast. This is a private boat tour that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights, which can vary depending on whether you embark from Amalfi or Positano. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed tour custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of this luxurious experience:
- Savor sunset in the best possible way on the Amalfi Coast with a private boat excursion. Stop to swim in beautiful spots and enjoy the calm waters.
- If embarking from Positano, you'll make your way over to the private islands and underwater nature preserve of Li Galli. From here you'll enjoy a dreamy sunset view of the island of Capri in the distance. Shades of pinks, oranges, and yellows reflect off of the Mediterranean Sea while violet slivers of clouds float through the sun.
- Sip prosecco and enjoy the tranquil environment of the stunning Amalfi Coast landscape. Ask your local captain about the Amalfi Coast - he will share history, legends, and information about what you are seeing as well as insider information regarding the best things to do and see.
- Choose from multiple boat options, from a classic wooden Sorrentine style boat to speedboats or a luxury yacht. Your sunset cruise will return to where you embarked, unless otherwise requested.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
If embarking from Positano, enjoy a sunset swim at the Li Galli islands. Famed as the home of the Sirens in Homer's tale of Odysseus, you'll find the islands absolutely enchanting at sunset.
Departure Point :1: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
2: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.