Sunset cruising around the islands while watching the 100 best sunsets in Japan
Amakusa is dotted with 120 large and small islands, some of which are scenic and scenic as designated as Unzen Amakusa National Park. Among them, the area around Matsushima, Kami-Amakusa City has a wonderful view of the harmony of many islands and the Amakusa Gokyo Bridge.
The spectacular view of the archipelago that is dyed in orange is so spectacular that it has been chosen as one of the 100 best sunsets in Japan. In this cruise, we will visit 4 bridges of Amakusa Five Bridges, except Bridge 1, which is far away.
You can enjoy a refreshing cruise while taking a sea breeze.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amakusa Gokyo Bridge, Aitsu, Matsushima-machi, Kamiamakusa 861-6102 Kumamoto Prefecture
Pass under the 2nd to 5th bridges of the Amakusa Gokyo Bridge.
Departure Point :mio camino AMAKUSA（ミオ・カミーノ天草）, 6215番17 Matsushimamachi Aitsu, Kamiamakusa, Kumamoto 861-6102, Japan
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.