Sunset Dinner Cruise Aboard Calypso Serving Prime Rib or Mahi-Mahi (MAUI)
Come join the fun and friendly captain and crew aboard the Calypso for this romantic sunset dinner cruise along the Pali coast of Maui. Step aboard, get your table and enjoy the boat as you listen to the live entertainer. Upon leaving the harbor, your captain cruises the coast while you hang out, listen to music, and enjoy a refreshing beverages.
When dinner is served, your options include our prime rib, baby backs, lobster, island fish or vegetarian meal. Another option is the Surf and Turf! A full bar and live music make for a memorable experience. Your first 2 alcoholic drinks are free, and only $3 thereafter.
If members of your group want different menu options, you will need to make separate reservations, once complete please reach out to our team so we can ensure you are seated together.
*If members of your group want different menu options, you will need to make separate reservations, once complete please reach out to our team so we can ensure you are seated together.*
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner Options: Surf and Turf, Lobster, Fresh Fish, Kiawe Smoked Chicken, Baby Back Ribs, Prime Rib or Vegetarian
- Live Entertainment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- Experience Captain & Crew
- Tableside Service
- Entry/Admission - Calypso
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - NOT INCLUDED/ OFFERED
- Parking fees
- Gratuities / Tips
- Stop At: Calypso, 101 Maalaea Rd Slip 82, South Ferry Dock, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793
Join us aboard the only 3-story Power Catamaran in Hawaii - and enjoy a wonderful sunset with a table-side serviced experience!
Duration: 2 hours
• Caeser Salad - Caesar Salad with homemade croutons and fresh shaved parmesan cheese.
• 8oz Lobster Tail - Baked onboard during the charter so it’s served HOT & delicious sided with drawn butter & lemon
• Hawaiian Slow Roasted Prime Rib - Hand carved to order by onboard chef, served with horseradish, au jus & other condiments available
• Surf & Turf - 8oz Lobster served w/ drawn butter side by side to your Hawaiian Slow Roasted Prime Rib served w/ horseradish and au jus!
• Smoked Chicken - Plump whole chickens are “rubbed” with our homemade dry rub and placed in our rotisserie smoker, using our combination of Kiawe and guava wood.
• Baby Back Ribs - Slow smoked in rotisserie smoker over kiawe/ guava wood. We baste our ribs in our homemade sweet & tangy BBQ sauce.
• Local Island Fish - Delicious local island fish (usually Mahi-Mahi or Ono) served with fresh lemon, & savory caper beurre blanc sauce.
• Vegetarian - Cheese Tortellini w/ sauteed green/red peppers & served with a creamy alfredo sauce
• Chocolate Cake
• New York Style Cheese Cake
Departure Point :101 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If members of your group want different menu options, you will need to make separate reservations, once complete please reach out to our team so we can ensure you are seated together.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.