Sunset Dinner Cruise in Nassau
This Nassau sunset dinner cruise is a truly unique experience. Relax in a casual atmosphere on a sailing catamaran while sitting on the nets or mingling around the deck. Cruise through Paradise Island Harbor and admire the breathtaking views of the Atlantis and amazing sunsets over the horizon.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- After boarding the catamaran at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, you will embark on an evening adventure through the beautiful waters of the Nassau Harbor.
Along the way you will see the evening lights of the Atlantis, downtown Nassau and the many cruise ships that are in port. Relax in the tropical air as the sun slowly sinks into the horizon as you enjoy a Bahamian style buffet dinner which typically includes: BBQ Ribs, Lemon Pepper Chicken, Mixed Green Salad, Pasta Salad, Peas and Rice, Dessert and one rum punch, soft drink, or filtered water. Casual attire and comfortable shoes are recommended.
Departure Point :Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, Paradise Beach Dr, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum age is 21 years to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.