Sunset Dinner Cruise - Pictou NS
A fantastic eve on the water with a 3 course meal on Pictou Harbour and New Glasgow River.
We meet at the wharf at downtown Pictou and get fitted with life-jackets.
We tour up the river as the guide explains the history of the local area.
Enjoy amazing food, sparkling Beverages and Scenery.
An amazing date night and special occasion on the ocean that you will never forget!
What's included :
- Dinner - A 3 Course Meal of Nova Scotia delicious foods
- Lifejackets are included and are mandatory
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hector Heritage Quay, 33 Caladh Ave, Pictou, NS B0K 1H0, Canada
We stop at the historic Hector ship for photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: New Glasgow, New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
You private boat will travel up the New Glasgow River (East River), while you enjoy the 3 course meal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pictou, Pictou, Nova Scotia
We travel the scenic North Shore coastlines. Your captain will explain the local history as you relax in a private speedboat.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :87 Caladh Ave, Pictou, NS B0K 1H0, Canada
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be 19+ Years old to attend
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face Masks are required during your safety briefing. Once on board you receive a private boat section for the people in your booking. Once seated you can remove your masks and must stay in your designated area. Each Booking is more than 6 feet away from other bookings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.