Sunset Glow Roll E-Bike Tour
This Sunset Glow Roll E-bike Tour is a parade of light on two wheels. Our tour offers a unique way to learn about Door County with family, friends, music and people cheering you along the way.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant & Butik
- Entry/Admission - Sister Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sister Bay Marina
What's excluded :
- Food or Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Door County Creamery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Door County, Door County, Wisconsin
This glow tour is a leisurely e-bike tour around various restaurants, bars and other Door County landmarks.
Stop At: Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant & Butik, 10698 N Bay Shore Dr, Sister Bay, WI 54234-9594
We cruise past Al Johnsons and snap some photos of the goats if they are out.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sister Bay Beach, 2362 Mill Rd, Sister Bay, WI 54234-9048
Cruise past the Beach and take some photos of the sunset.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sister Bay Marina, 10733 N Bay Shore Dr, Sister Bay, WI 54234-9687
Sunset photo opportunity
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Door County Creamery, 10653 N Bay Shore Dr, Sister Bay, WI 54234-9595
One of our potential ice cream stops. This place is usually #1 on yelp for places to eat in the Midwest. Ice cream is available to purchase
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :6329 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to ride a bicycle
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.