Sunset Helicopter Experience
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Oahu Sunset Experience is the only Sunset helicopter tour on the island. See incredible aerial views starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor. Next soar above the bustling Honolulu harbor, beautiful Waikiki and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you'll overfly Hanauma Bay before sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse. Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kane‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman's Hat) and take a peek into "Jurassic Park" or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. Then see the world famous surfing spots of Sunset, Pipeline & Waimea Bay of North Shore. As you round Ka‘ena Point, you'll get a glimpse of the serene Wai‘anae Coast, a hidden gem of the island. Uncrowded and glorious beackes of Makaha and Poka‘i lace the coast. Historic Makaha Valley comes into view as you are a few minutes away from arriving back to Ko‘olina.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Round-trip shared transfer from Ko Olina Resort
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
historical Pearl Harbor
Pass By: Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu Waterfront, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
storied beaches and skyline of Waikīkī
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Pass By: Kaaawa, Kaaawa, Oahu, Hawaii
Departure Point :Kalaeloa Airport, 300 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
FREE 15-min Luxury shuttle ride from the Kapolei West Oahu resort area. Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Kapolei West Oahu, Disney Aulani, Kapolei West Oahu Beach Villas Resort, Marriott’s Kapolei West Oahu Beach Club
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, face masks are required for the duration of the flight.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Learn about our elevated health & safety protocol to help observe the COVID-related requirements of social distancing and sanitization
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- A resident who has been on island for at least 10 days or who has had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- All guests weighing between 265 lbs – 300 lbs when weighed at check-in, will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 helicopter or $100 on our Bell 407 helicopter. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- We require that any guests weighing 300 lbs. or more purchase an additional empty seat to safely balance the aircraft. Upon check-in, we will weigh all passengers. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- A seat upgrade is not a guarantee; however, if you purchase a co-pilot and/or window seat upgrades, we will do our best to seat you in your purchased location. If we cannot accomodate a seat upgrade due to weight and balance requirements for your flight (or for any other reason), we will refund your upgrade purchase at check-in.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We're offering private tours only for guests living in a single household. Face masks required for anyone over 5 years old, unless a medical condition prevents it. If COVID-like symptoms are observed, temperature may be taken and we may reschedule your flight. paradisecopters.com/health-and-safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.