Sunset Helicopter Flight in Budapest
If you are looking for a whole new sightseeing adventure, you just found the perfect way!
Take in the glorious sights of Budapest from up above, on a magical adventure in the clouds by a 3-passenger private helicopter.
The most romantic time of the day is best, when experienced from the clouds! Climb aboard our sunset flight and let yourself be amazed by the city as it shifts into the night and gracefully changes colours. Hover over the city and see the illuminations slowly activate across the city from the best possible perspective, and return home with an experience you will never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Glass of Hungarian Sparkling wine
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Budaörs Airport, Budapest, Kőérberki út 36/A, 1112 Hungary
The tour starts from your hotel with a pick-up. You will be transported to an airport in the outskirts of the city, where you will be greeted with a glass of Hungarian Sparkling wine. After getting to know your friendly pilot, you will board the 3-passenger helicopter and your tour will start toward the breathtaking sights of Budapest.
Pass By: Liberty Statue, Citadella Setany Gellért Hill, Budapest 1118 Hungary
The 25 minute long flight will be guaranteed to take your breath away. Sit back and enjoy the hovering over the Danube, while you are being introduced to the most beautiful and important sights from a whole new perspective! Get acquainted with the wonderful Liberty Statue on top of the Gellért Hill.
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Be amazed by the sight of the Parliament form the sky!
Pass By: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Take a look at the majestic Basilica on the flat Pest side!
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Let yourself be enchanted by the Castle District in Buda from bird's-eye-view
Pass By: Danube River, Danube
You can see the beautiful Danube river
Pass By: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
You can see the whole city from above
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from centrally located hotels in Budapest.Departure time is according to the exact sunset time.Sunset times in Budapest during the year/month:January: between 16:03 - 16:43February: between 16:44 - 17:28March: between 17:29 - 19:12April: between 19:14 - 19:55May: between 19:56 - 20:32June: between 20:33 - 20:45July: between 20:44 - 20:19August: between 20:17 - 19:26September: between 19:24 - 18:25October: between 18:23 - 16:28November: between 16:26 - 15:55December between 15:55 - 16:03We will confirm the exact time of the pick up by message.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.