Sunset Hiking Workout
Hiking is a fantastic workout for burning calories and often you can even completely forget that you are technically exercising.
Skip the Old Town for 3 hours and wander off with us up to the top of a mountain Srdj through the paths known only by local people and are rarely visited by tourists!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your English-speaking guide at Boninovo bus stop in Dubrovnik town.
Boninovo bus stop, the second bus stop from Pile Gate (Old Town) is a start point of this hiking journey.
The Mountain Srđ seems a world away from the lush subtropical world of the coastal strip, with bare stone and scrub stretching as far as the eye can see. As you climb to the top of Mount Srđ, stunning views of the walled town below open to you with a panorama of the whole coast stretching as far as the Pelješac peninsula to the northwest. In spring and early summer, the scrub is covered in daisies and bright-pommelled thistles. At the top there is an old military froth built during Napoleonic wars at the beginning of 19th century. Now days it is being used as a Museum of Croatian war for independence. After the top, we hike to another part of the mountain through the paths known only by local people. Hike continues with descend down the north-west side of mountain which gives you beautiful view to new port of Dubrovnik (port Gruž) and Elafiti archipelago.
Besides all, we can show you our favorite place for collecting the tea herbs while watching the end of the day's sun's rays as they fade into the horizon.
Path is well marked but rocky so pair of harder trainers or hiking shoes are necessary.
Whole walk is 9 kilometers long.
Departure Point :Boninovo bus stop
Departure Time :5:00pm - 6pm
The departure time of the hike depends on the season, usually about 3 hours before sunset.
Return Detail :Tour ends at Green market in Gruž harbor
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.