Sunset in the Apennines - Evening Lights and Forest Sounds
An easy 3 hour itinerary that allows you to experience the magical atmosphere of sunset over the Apennines mountains while watching wildlife and listening to the sounds of the forest.
After a pleasant walk under the last rays of sunlight, you’ll find yourself in a beautiful panoramic spot among oak and chestnut trees, away from the noises of the valley and surrounded only by the Apennines mountain range that binds the whole of Italy.
This is a unique, intimate experience in a place that evokes an ancient atmosphere – living in silence, listening to the sounds of nature, and observing the nocturnal wild animals that come out at night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
I'll meet you at the Vicchio train station and I'll pickup you and bring to the hike start place.
After a pleasure walk through the typical Tuscan hilly landscape, with many vantage points for a spectacular view, we'll stop in a beautiful panoramic spot. In this magic place, overlooking both the Apennine ridge and the Mugello valley, we'll enjoy the sunset light and the sounds fo the forest.
The circular route ends with an easy night walk.
• Apennines, Italy
Departure Point :50039 Vicchio, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/25/2020 - 1/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 02:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.