Sunset Jazz Cruise in Barcelona
Experience the best way to see the Sunset over Barcelona from the sea while listening to live Jazz and Chill Out music. A life time experience.
Duration: 90 minutes
Location: Portal de la Pau (end of Las Ramblas, next to Colon's statue)
Boarding starts 30 minutes before the sail.
Please show your voucher to the kiosk before boarding so they can give you the boarding card.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live music
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catamaran Orsom, Portal de la Pau 1, 08002 Barcelona Spain
All tours leave from the dock opposite to the statue of Colombus, at the end of the Ramblas.
Once in the open sea the crew will hoist up the sails, turn off the engines and you will experience the wonderful sensation of sailing on the largest and most stable sail catamaran in Barcelona.
The trip lasts 90 minutes and on-board you can enjoy our bar service, sunbathe and listen to the melodies of Jazz standards that our saxophonist on board will play live. Meanwhile you may relax on the solarium area and glace at the panoramic views of the city skyline, the beaches and the SUNSET from the sea. There's no better place for taking pictures of the city!
Sails and timings are open to sale only 10 days before the date.
Starting times: from 16hrs to 21hrs depending on Sunset time along the year.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Moll de les Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for sailings cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of sailing availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We have reduced our capacity to the half so social distancing is guaranteed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.