Sunset Kayak Tour in the Mangrove Lagoon, St Thomas
Attention bird lovers: Kayak through the aviary wonderland of St Thomas’ Mangrove Lagoon Wildlife Sanctuary & Marine Reserve. On this 90-minute tour timed to coincide with the sunset, thread through narrow red mangrove islands and spot egrets, pelicans, herons and warblers. Learn from expert nature and kayak guides about the diversity of birds you see, migration patterns and the marine life living below the water’s surface. This paddle through calm and shallow waters is perfect for beginner and more experienced kayakers alike.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of kayak and paddle
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Virgin Islands Ecotours, 6526 Estate Nazareth, 00802-1134 St. Thomas
The Sunset Kayak Tour begins and ends at The Virgin Islands Ecotours Marina in the Mangrove Lagoon. Bikinis Bar & Grill serves sandwiches, food and snacks and can have alcoholic tropical drinks waiting for you upon your return to the marina after your kayak tour is finished.
Stop At: Mangrove Lagoon, St Thomas 00802, USVI
The beautiful golden hour around sunset in the Mangrove Lagoon is an enchanting time to explore the shallow maze of the Mangrove Lagoon Wildlife Sanctuary and Marine Preserve while paddling in your easy to paddle sit-on-top kayaks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Highway 32, Rte 32, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
Call 340.690.2540 or text 340.642.9314 for more details.Ports
- Crown Bay Marina at the Windmill
- Havensite Cruise Ship Dock at The Tap & Still Restaurant
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Mask required at check-in, not required for paddling or snorkeling
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Additional sanitation measures taken on site for COVID 19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for check-in. Not required for kayaking or snorkeling. Additional sanitation procedures in place. Adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.