Sunset on Perfume River and Ancient Hue City Tour by Bike
Departing from Hue, this 4-hour tour begins with a 2-mile (4-km) bike ride through the imperial city. Follow your guide along small paths to Bao Vinh, a village featuring traditional Vietnamese houses. Pedal to Dieu De Pagoda, then board a boat for a sunset cruise along the Perfume River. You’re served a complimentary cup of Vietnamese coffee or tea before cycling back to Hue.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
We start our ride with a 4km cycle to Bao Vinh an ancient Vietnamese town. From the 17th to 19th centuries, it used to be a very busy and important trade center in the central region. Bao Vinh was famous for its many craftsmen who made such things as trunks, weaving and carpentry products. In 1885 when France invaded Hue, Bao Vinh was destroyed but there are still parts of the town still intact. We will stop to visit old traditional house in Bao Vinh Village. We then continue to Dieu De pagoda, the pagodas entrance is on the banks of the Dong Ba canal. Dieu De pagoda was one of the three pagodas in Huế to be declared as a "national pagoda" by Emperor Thiệu Trị and was under the direct patronage of the Nguyễn dynasty. From Dieu De we take a boat along the Perfume River and enjoy sunset with a cup of Vietnamese coffee/tea, before ending our day with a cycle back to Hue.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hue
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.