Sunset on Son tra Peninsula by Jeep
This interesting tour will let you admire sunset from Son Tra peninsular where have a nature reserve and offer the great views of the East Sea and Danang city but also it still preserves some historical relics from Vietnam war. Son Tra Peninsula is also a very attractive coastline which is fantastic, untouched natural sceneries, white sand and primitive jungle with numerous plants and animals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jeep with drivers (one Jeep could hold 04 adults: driver + 03 passengers or driver + 01 tour guide + 02 passengers)
- Bottle of wine
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pick up from hotel in Hoi An Ancient town or Danang city center, the Jeep will drive you along the coast, head north to Son Tra Peninsula, from the foot of Monkey Mountain, your drive becomes challenging on the zigzag road. Have several stops to make sure that you will not miss any special moments. Drive on the forgotten road and visit the former helicopter airport of the US Army where helicopters used to supply goods to US soldiers, pick up the corpses and send to the USA aircraft carriers before sending home. Walk around the forgotten airport which now nothing left but a signboard with some information. You will enjoy stunning scenery of the sea under the golden sun.
There is a romantic and beautiful place for you to contemplate the sunset with a bottle of wine. Chatting happily or just sit peacefully next to each other are the ways our customers choose to immerse in this moment.
On the way back, you will get driven to see the “Da Nang City by night” before being dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Departure Point :hotel
Departure Time :: 5.00pm-6.00pm (depends on season and your hotel’s location)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.