Sunset on the Beach Segway Tour
Enjoy an exciting Segway adventure along Duke Kahanumoku Beach and Ala Moana Beach Park with the sun setting in the background! Your expert guide will teach you how to operate a Segway and provide expert commentary as you explore Honolulu’s beaches and admire the beautiful sunset. A Segway tour combines the best of traditional bus and walking tours – a speedy pace to see more sights while still enjoying the fresh air and scenery. Glide through the streets of Honolulu with the warm breeze behind you and gorgeous ocean views to your side. It’s a Hawaiian experience not to be missed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway tour led by knowledgeable guide
- Safety helmets
- There is a small bag on the front of all Segway Personal Transporters that can accommodate a small bag or backpack
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Imagine gliding along Duke Kahanumoku Beach and Lagoon, with Diamond Head and Waikiki in the background, stopping to soak in the beautiful scenery and Oahu sunset. It sounds like an evening in Hawaiian paradise, and you can have it on the Sunset on the Beach Segway Tour. Before your tour starts, you’ll receive expert instruction on how to safely operate your Segway. Riding a Segway is similar to getting on an escalator at a department store - it's slightly wobbly the first time you step onboard, but you can easily learn to navigate the Segway!
As the sun begins its descent into the Pacific, you’ll pass by the magnificent yachts lined up along the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor. Glide across the Ala Wai Canal and enter Ala Moana Beach Park and Magic Island. Enjoy Ala Moana Beach Park with local Honolulu residents, and see stunning views of Diamond Head and surfers showing off their skills in the turquoise water.
Wind around the periphery of Ala Moana Beach Park and enjoy the beautiful coastline while the glorious orange-red sun sets in the background. Zip past the amazing banyan trees that fill the park, and glide over to Kaka'ako Park where you'll enjoy the rolling landscaped mounds and picturesque ocean views. Go past Echo Stone and Ehime Maru Memorial before you head back to your starting point. This is one sunset experience you won’t forget!
The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!
Departure Point :2552 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Bring a bottle of water and a camera, because we take lots of opportunities to stop at scenic points to take photos
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 10
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight requirement is 75 lbs / 36 kilos.
- Maximum weight requirement is 280 lbs / 136 kilos.
- Please provide your in-destination contact info (cell phone #) or hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. This information is mandatory in the event of weather cancellations or late arrivals.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.