Sunset Photo Tour on Oahu
Every Sunset delivers a promise of a new dawn. This guided small group tour leaves Waikiki in the early afternoon before the magic light appears. Explore secret spots where you can create beautiful photos from dramatic coastlines, tropical valleys, mountains, waterfalls and of course the magnificent sunset. This fun tour is suitable for all skill levels — from beginner to advanced — and with cameras or iphones. The small groups are limited to 7 people and offers participants an authentic island adventure with 5-6 stops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of tripods
- Hawaiian history, culture and geology
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii
This unique, 5-hour photo tour begins in Waikiki with a hotel pickup in a spacious, air-conditioned van. The sunset tour departs from the hotel in midafternoon, then a drive to spectacular views along the eastern coast, with locations selected for optimal afternoon lighting.
Learn how to use light, and discover what framing, shutter speed, focal points and other important topics mean to composing a great image. Then explore the best places — and find the best angles — in which to take pictures on this breathtaking island. It’s the best of both worlds: a tour with an experienced local guide who shares their knowledge of the Hawaiian history and culture and a mini photo lesson with some of the most beautiful scenery in the world for a postcard-perfect sunset. Along the way, learn about Hawaii’s history, its wildlife and the geography from the naturalist guide who is not only an expert in photography, but also a Hawaii insider with an in-depth knowledge of the island of Oahu.
This photography tour is suitable for all skill levels — from beginners to advanced shooters, using everything from smartphones to high-end DSLR cameras. At the end of the tour, walk away with some incredible sunset images, an abundance of professional photography tips that will last a lifetime and an appreciation of Oahu’s rich history and culture. This photography tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Waikiki.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed walking shoes and bring hat and sunscreen
- Participants are required to bring their own cameras
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.