Sunset Safari & Folk Dance With Dinner, Jaisalmer
The best thing to do in Jaisalmer after the Camel ride is jeep safari. It takes you across the unexplored beauty of the Sam sand dunes with much ease and comfort. Jeeps are swift as compared to camels and make for a fun ride along the glittering sand dunes.
After jeep safari, you can enjoy by watching cultural folk dance in the evening with your loved ones. And later on, savor delicious dinner.
Timings: 5:00 pm
Minimum 2 people are required for booking.
Tents are available in double as well as triple sharing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Jeep safari
- Campside activities
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jeep Safari Jaisalmer, Near Lakhmana Dunes Jaisalmer, 9680223346, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
The desert of Jaisalmer is an ideal allure for travel enthusiasts with a lot of sunshine and a never-ending sleek stretch of sand. And what better way to enjoy the beauty than a desert safari via jeep in Jaisalmer-the golden city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Lakhmanon Ki Basti, Rajasthan 345001, India
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.