Sunset Safari in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve with Soft Drinks
Head to the desert with our entertaining safari guide in a 4WD vehicle. Enjoy the fun of a dune drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
At sunset, stop for photos from the top of a dune. Arrive at our Bedouin-style camp, awarded 'Best Camp' at Dubai Tourism's Sustainability Awards.
Try camel riding, mini sand boarding (weather permitting) and henna painting and view a falcon display. Enjoy an Arabic style, three-course buffet and unlimited soft drinks.
Watch belly dancing and a variety of entertainment (except in Ramadan and during religious holidays when belly dancing is replaced with a Tanoura dance)
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Dune driving, short camel ride, henna hand painting and mini sand borading
- Arabic-style buffet dinner
- Belly dance and variety of entertainment "except during Ramadan and the religious holiday's eve".
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Falcon viewing
What's excluded :
- Professional photo taking on site
- Any items not mentioned
- Alcoholic beverages
- Smoking shisha
Guests are picked up from their hotels in Dubai, they leave the city behind and go on a 45- minute ride to Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. After the deflation of 4-wheel vehicles takes place, the guests are off for a dune drive activity.
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby at least 10 mins prior to your stated pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant seats available, however the seat requirement must be mentioned at the time of booking the toat the time
- A portion of your fee supports local conservation
- Children are 2-11 years and adults are 12 years and above
- Our safari vehicles are long wheelbase off-road cars that are fitted with seat belts, roll cages and air-conditioning and are licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
- There are special considerations for children travelling in our off-road vehicles. Guests under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safaris. They can however join our Sunset safari, where they will be transported directly to the campsite. Children need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian, whilst the rest of the family members can carry on with the safari itinerary as planned.
- For the safety of our younger passengers in the off-road vehicles special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance, as below:
- Infant seat is required for infants 0-12 months/or under 75cm. Baby Seat is required for children 2-3 years and/or 65cm – 95cm) - For both age groups an exclusive vehicle must be booked
- Child Booster Seat is required for 4-5 years and/or 105cm – 125cm - For this age group an exclusive vehicle must be booked.
- Booster Cushion is required for children above 5 years and/or under 135cms) - For this age group sharing vehicle can be booked
- Our vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as with the safari base. Our safari guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits. Guides carry mobile phones and radios and vehicles are fitted with GPS.
- Seating is not pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within one 4x4 vehicle will be rotated.
- We recommend that all passengers read our Safety Card which is available with the driver/guide in the vehicle before proceeding on our tours.
- Our tours are conducted in more than one language and are usually multilingual. However Safaris are conducted in English language only .
- Our safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country - which adds to the excitement of the tour. However because of the adventurous nature and the rough terrain covered, you should not participate if your health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments neck or back problems) may be adversely affected.
- We do accept expectant mothers and passengers with heart ailments, neck or back problems but alternative arrangements need to be made in advance for certain segments of the excursions. Please contact email@example.com or call +971 4 303-4888 for these arrangements.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A portion of your fee supports conservation
- Arabian Adventures supports the zero plastic initiative and single-use plastic is not used at our campsite. Instead glasses and water dispensers are available at the bar.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We’re committed to your safety. Arabian Adventures has received the SafeTravels stamp that recognises destination authorities and companies around the world that have implemented health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Safe Travels Protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.