We are a family run business and a 4th generation of seafarers from this area. We know these waters better than any other tour operator in the area and are proud to call this place our home.
Our Family feels very strongly about sustainable Eco tourism and endeavor to preserve the treasure that is the Southwest Florida ecosystem for future generations to enjoy. Our Principles are to Conserve, Preserve, and Clean. We never leave any trace of our cruise behind and will always stop to pick up the trash from others when we see it in our water.
We offer daily sailing cruises including:
-A morning YogaSail. A zen like cruise led by a certified Yoga instructor that starts your day off right. (All yoga equipment is provided)
-A mid day EcoSail. This marine wildlife sail showcases the animals and plant life that call this area home. (The kids love this one)
-An evening SunsetSail. Watching the sunset from the beach is nice, but divine from a boat
Come sail with us and "Discover your peace".
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water is provided, Beer and Wine available for purchase
What's excluded :
SWFL sunsets are the best, and there is no better place to watch them than from the deck of our 36ft. Sailing Catamaran, "Copacetic". The sunset hours are a magical time to be out on the water. With the winds calm, the sun turns golden and paints the sky in a palette of hues and colors that seem almost unreal. There is no way you cannot be taken by it. The clean ocean air, vast sky and unbelievable sunset colors will connect you with nature and give you a feeling of relaxation and happiness that most people don't get to experience anymore. A sunset sail will help you calm your mind and let you breath again. So come join us and reset your senses!
• Sanibel Island Lighthouse, 112 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel Island, FL 33957-7416
• Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers Beach, Florida
• Sanibel Island, Sanibel Island, Florida
• Sanibel Causeway, Causeway Drive, Sanibel Island, FL
• Fort Myers, Fort Myers, Florida
Departure Point :18800 San Carlos Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to easily climb a couple of steps.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are a safe and low risk outdoor activity. To ensure everyone's continued safety regarding COVID-19, kindly suggest that all passengers wear a face mask during boarding and once we are underway and the air is moving, you are free to remove your mask at that time if you wish.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.