Sunset Sail by San Juan Historical Bay
Authentic sailing is culture, having a conversation with a local, with the power of the wind, no engine noise, no crowds, no fake pirates, no straight cats, no crowds, no need to scream . . . we sail sideways, aboard a real racer cruiser (J30), with a toilet and a cabin, just real life sailing. You'll get to see a different perspective of old San Juan, with complimentary drinks, all you can have, feeling save but free, in parties no larger than 6 people, good for special moment, or turning this moment into an special one. While in contact with nature elements, sometimes you may get surprised by dolphins.
*** UP TO 6 PASSENGERS PER BOAT ***
SAILBOATS: JBOAT J30
*** THIS IS NOT A LUXURY YACHT, NOR A CATAMARAN ***
Lets Sail, with Sail San Juan Bay
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Won't be able to talk or text, read all info here
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo San Felipe del Morro, 501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan 00901-1213 Puerto Rico
We sail close to it. You'll get amazing backgrounds for your photos
Pass By: La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, Calle Fortaleza, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
Oldest Area form the Sea,amazing for photos
Pass By: San Juan Bay, San Juan Puerto Rico
Its commercial, its historical and its flat waters. Our racer cruiser sailboat will make your sailing experience very fun
Departure Point :480 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No heels or hard soles allowed. Safety reasons
- Sail San Juan Bay is in Google Maps.
- We depart sharp, we don't make others who arrived to wait.
- We will cancel if weather is rough or rainny, its our call and you'll get refunded.
- ***** CLUB NAUTICO DE SAN JUAN IS NOT BEHIND SIZZLERS REST.******
- *** 480 Fernandez Juncos Ave San Juan PR 00907 ** DOES NOT HAS AN ENTRANCE **
- *** ENTRANCE BY BAHIA URBANA LIGHTHOUSE it's in ggle maps ****
- Maximum passenger weight 250
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We reserve the right of admission. No bad moods.
- Getting to location, is your responsibility.
- All info is available online, NO phone calls or chat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our Sailing trips are outdoors marine activity in small groups up to 6 per boat, that is naturally safe and healthy. Just keep distance from staff, mask on and alcohol before boarding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.