Sunset Sail Tour from Wrightsville Beach
Take a 2.0 hour sailing cruise on a Sparkman and Stephens Sailing Yacht. With your small-group, engage on this classic 42 ft yacht, that accommodates a 6 passenger maximum for an intimate cruise through the waters of Wrightsville Beach. This tour is a spectacular way to see the waterways, barrier islands, and marine life surrounding Wrightsville Beach in North Carolina. Please note, beginning November 8, 2018 our Sunset Cruise will depart at 3:00 pm. Sunset Cruise guests should arrive at least 10 minutes early.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat Captain
- Beverages- Ginger Ale
- Bottled water
- Passengers are invited to bring wine & beer- We provide ice chest, cork screw/bottle opener, & glasses
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome to bring your own beer or wine onboard
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wrightsville Beach, NC
Scenic waterway tour along the southern portion of island, Masonboro Inlet, and interior portions of Masonboro Island. We sail along the Intracoastal Waterway to Motts Channel near the Wrightsville Beach draw bridge.
Departure Point :Seaward Action Charters, 22 Waynick Blvd, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reservations are cancelled for any guests not on location at docks 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We ask guests to wear face masks during initial transport in 15 ft. Boston Whaler to 42 ft. sailboat. Face masks can be removed upon boarding large vessel where social distancing is practiced by crew throughout experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Shamrock Sailing Adventures