Sunset Sail with Live Music and Open Bar from Ka’anapali Beach
Exclusive to Sea Maui, it's the only sail that departs Ka'anapali beach 3 times a week with awesome LIVE music on board. It's sunset sailing with a twist! If you're looking for a little more excitement than the traditional sunset sail, this is the trip for you. Popular local performers play traditional, contemporary and reggae versions of well known songs and much more. Includes whale watching from Dec 15th - April 15th. All inclusive premium bar and pupus (appetizers) included!
per adult from
What's included :
- Heavy appetizers
- Open bar included
- Live entertainment
- 4 hours of parking validation included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Maui, 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy Check in at the Ocean Activities booth located between Leilani's & The Westin, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1980
Sunset Sailing off the West Coast of Maui
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kāʻanapali Beachwalk, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a barefoot tour, your shoes will be collected before boarding and returned at the end of the sail. Please leave your fresh white tennis shoes and stilettos at home.
- Our boat pulls up right on the beach, in the sand, for boarding. You can expect to get wet from about the knees down before stepping onto our stairway.
- We DO validate parking for The Whaler's Village Shopping Center parking structure. Pleas present your parking ticket for validation at CHECK IN.
- Min drinking age is 21, please bring your ID if you expect to drink.
- Please notify Sea Maui staff 24 hours in advance if you have any food allergies and dietary restrictions
- Check in a 1/2 hour before departure time. Departure times are seasonal, please call to confirm your trip 24 hours in advance
- We are located just off the beach walk, next to Leilani's Restaurant at The Whaler's Village Shopping Center in Ka'anapali.
- PLEASE don't be shy! If you have any additional questions or concerns please call us at (808) SEA-MAUI
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues as this vessel does board from the beach in the sand
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Visit to view our full health and safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.