Sunset Sailing & Sleep Aboard
Cruise along Lisbon’s Tagus River at sunset while admiring the city sights!
The 2-hour cruise includes sights of top Lisbon attractions and historical landmarks such as the Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery, all bathed in a soft sunset glow.
Simply sit back and relax as the crew takes you to see the best views in town.
After this marvelous experience enjoy the Portuguese gastronomy in a restaurant of your choice, come back to us and relax in one of our comfortable floating rooms.
In the morning wake up to a delicious continental breakfast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Alcoholic Beverages
- boat tour
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Pass by the big 25th of Arpil bridge that since 1966 connects the two sides of the Tagus River
Departure Point :Spanish Dock - marlin boat tours, Doca de Alcântara, Av. Brasília, 1350-352 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothes
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 18; ID may be required
- Maximum of 6 people per booking
- Check-in/out schedules:
- check in is made before you board your sunset cruise
- After the cruise someone will be at the reception to help you get in and out of the marina
- Breakfast is served between 8am and 10am
- Check-out 11am
- Please note:
- Sunset cruise is made on a shred sailboat or catamaran cruise
- The night on board is spent on our luxurious yatch or catamaran
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All the boats are operating with 2/3 of the real capacity due to the Covid 19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.