Sunset Sailing Cruise from Port Douglas
Experience a peaceful, tranquil sunset during a sailing cruise from Port Douglas. After being welcomed aboard a luxury catamaran with a complimentary drink of your choice, sit back, relax, and enjoy ambient music and a selection of hot and cold gourmet canapés in the friendly atmosphere. Sail along the coast of Port Douglas and admire a gorgeous tropical sunset over the Coral Sea, the Low Isles and the surrounding mountains.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour sailing cruise
- Welcome drink of beer, wine, soda, juice or water
- Gourmet selection of hot and cold canapés
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Environmental Management charge payable on check-in, on the day of travel. Fee is AU$3.50 (Jul 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018) and AU$3.25 (July 1, 2018 - March, 31, 2020)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sailaway Shop 18, 44 Wharf Street Sailaway - Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
Your sunset sailing cruise begins with check-in at the Port Douglas Meridien Marina. Once you board the luxury catamaran, you will be greeted with a complimentary drink of your choice from a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including white, red and sparkling wine and beer. Then, start your 1.5-hour journey along the beautiful Coral Sea.
Relax and unwind as you sail past the beautiful coral cay islands to the east of Port Douglas. You’ll be served a gourmet selection of hot and cold canapés while enjoying incredible views of the waterways and mountains against a stunning tropical sunset. Head to the viewing decks for great photo opportunities to capture this unforgettable moment!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, 44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A light jacket is recommended for cooler evenings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our customers and employees is and always has been our highest priority. Our new operating procedures bring together a number of new and existing wellbeing measures to give you peace of mind when you travel with Sailaway.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.