Sunset Sailing Tour on Ti Marouba catamaran Tamarindo
The Ti Marouba is a catamaran specifically designed to be the ultimate in day charters. Moored in the bay off Playa Tamarindo in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, the boat is packed with amenities including trampolines for sunning and lounging, a shaded main salon, fresh water shower, 2 clean restrooms (men & women), well maintained snorkel gear, kayaks and a stairway to the sea.
Our friendly, professional crew will ensure your comfort and safety during this spectacular journey along the Guanacaste Costa Rica coast, a trip you’ll be sure to remember. Full open bar available. Explore the ocean with one of our kayaks or paddle boards. Enjoy snorkeling with our equipement or swimming around the coves to a small beach.
Taste the local cuisine “typical” lunch made by a French chef de cuisine. On the way back to Tamarindo relax with a picture perfect sunset.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Vegetarian options available
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar included.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 2 KAYAKS
- 2 paddles boards
- Entry/Admission - Tamarindo Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
Sailing off the coast of Tamarindo. Full open bar available. Explore the ocean with one of our kayaks or paddle boards. Enjoy snorkeling with our équipements or swimming around the coves to a small beach. Taste the local cuisine "typical" lunch made by a French chef de cuisine. On the way back to Tamarindo relax with a picture perfect sunset.
Low emissions vessel: Only catarman in Tamarindo that sails!
Eco Conscious: All beverages and food served on reusable materials. NO single use plastic is used on the boat.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Tamarindo Beach Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Checking on the beach side of Chiringuito restaurant
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.