Sunset sea kayaking Hvar
Hours before sunset are the best time for paddling. The sky tends to explode with color and the seas often become glassy and calm, just after the summer afternoon winds calm.
Paddle your way along eastern shoreline of Hvar and discover small beaches in the bays nearby. Secluded beaches, pine wood scent and sunset to remember complete this true Mediterranean experience.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- sea kayak and paddle, life jacket, dry bag, spray skirt if needed, snorkeling equipment to use (mask & snorkel), guide and introduction in paddling techniques and safety
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pokonji Dol Beach, 17 Lucije Rudan, Hvar Island Croatia
One of the beaches on our route
Departure Point :Šetalište put Križa 19, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please make sure to have: Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve or regular t-shirt (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t), shoes that can get wet, swimming gear, bottled water, towel and snacks, dry clothes to change into after the tour, some cash
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please, avoid handshakes and any unnecessary physical contact and cover your mouth and nose if sneezing or coughing. Bring your personal gear (mask & snorkel) if you would like to use it during sea kayaking tour. Thank you for helping us keep our island safe for all of us!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.