sunset stand up paddle
San Borondón surf school is the only surf school that offers this activity on this beach, it is a different activity where you will enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets on the island, when doing in a bay of calm waters it is easier and safer. You will always be accompanied by our qualified instructor.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
If you have never tried stand up paddle this is your chance! The activity is carried out in a small closed and safe bay to practice it for the first time, we will make an introduction with the technique to row and stand up and also security, for the most experienced it will be a wonderful experience with calm waters and a spectacular sunset from the water you can contemplate the mountains and the sunset in a different way. The purpose of this activity is to enjoy a relaxed, pleasant and special atmosphere with one of the most beautiful sunsets on the island.
Departure Point :Surf School SB, Avenida Rafael Puig lluvina, Paseo Veracruz, 32, 38650 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- They must know how to swim
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.