Sunset Swamp Rabbit Ride
With more than 25 years spent in the Upstate, we are truly experts on what makes Greenville and the surrounding area so great. We will ride from our shop in Hampton Station (just a few miles from downtown) along the historic and scenic Swamp Rabbit Trail. We will bike along this famous bike path next to the Reedy River through the woods surrounding Greenville as we head towards Furman University and Travelers Rest. We will turn onto the campus at Furman University and ride along their scenic bike paths around the campus lake. We will then watch the sun go down by the iconic Furman clock tower before beginning our ride back. We will return just as it is beginning to get dark and conclude with a cold beer at our shop. This ride will be the highlight of your trip to Greenville!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Furman University Golf Club, 3300 Poinsett Hwy, Greenville, SC 29613-0848
We will ride by the Furman University Golf Course and over some of the bike paths that cross this spectacular campus.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Hampton Station, 1320 Hampton Ave, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.