Starting from Manarola, while enjoying a welcome drink, you will sail through the entire Cinque Terre coast, to Riomaggiore and Punta Montenero which closes the southeast side of the wonderful Cinque Terre National Park.
You will also have the opportunity to take a swim near the coast, diving into the clear waters of the Ligurian Sea.
Once everyone is back on the boat, we will head towards Punta Mesco, the most north-western point of the National Park. From there you can admire the fascinating landscape made of lights and colors and - if you are lucky enough - you will see the dolphins playing on the surface of the sea.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cinque Terre, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
The Cinque Terre are ancient fishing villages located along the rugged Italian coast. Each of these villages is characterized by colorful houses and vineyards clinging to the steep terraces created on the coast. The ports are crowded with fishing boats and in the typical trattorias it is possible to try seafood specialties, as well as the famous Ligurian seasoning: pesto. The Blue Path, a hiking path that stretches along the coast, connects the Cinque Terre with each other and offers splendid views of the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Biroli, 149, 19017 Manarola SP, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.