Sunset Tour And Island Feast
Basically you'll get to tour a historical site and finish off @ Oholei Beach for the best Tongan Food and enjoy a cultural floorshow dance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food , Floor Show , Entry Fee into Oholei and Tour to Captain Cook Landing Place
- Entry/Admission - 'Oholei Beach Resort
What's excluded :
- Doesn't include drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Captain Cook's Landing Place, Taufa'ahau Road, Tongatapu Island Tonga
The site where Captain James Cook, the great English explorer,landed 30th April 1777. Located in the Village of Pelehake, boardering the foreshore in a place called Alaki Fonua. This historical place where the infamous navigator landed is called Malumalu’afuli Langi – A giant banyan tree grew here and its branches were spread out all the way to the ocean. When the villagers stood underneath, they could not see the sky because the branches were so thick – Malumalu’afuli Langi. There is still a banyan tree on the site today, thought to have grown from a shoot of the original banyan.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 'Oholei Beach Resort, Tonga
At this tropical beach paradise you’ll witness sweeping coastal vistas and fascinating rock formations. You’ll enjoy an Island style smorgasbord buffet to satisfy the most ravenous appetite and then be entertained in typical Polynesian style. A truly memorable evening for you to dance the evening away to the enchanting rhythm of the South Seas
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Just make sure you sure youre getting into a Teta Tours Van Airports
- Fua'Amotu Intl Airport, Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu Island Tonga
- Vuna Wharf
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.