Sunset Tour of Monument Valley
Witness the lighting transformation of Monument Valley during the sunset tour. This tour will explore areas that truly express Monument Valley's vivid lighting and rock features. The tour guide will navigate through highlight areas and restricted back country areas that are off-limit to normal travelers. During the adventure the tour guide will keep you engaged with information of the history, tradition and Navajo culture of Monument Valley. Enjoy a thorough demonstration of Navajo Rug Weaving inside a Tradition Navajo Hogan and a live performance by your guide as you explore the back country. A great tour for those who seek perspective. Capture the full intensity of vivid lighting and shadow shifting on the unique SUNSET tour of Monument Valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Navajo Guide
- Bottled water
- Pick-up & Drop-off at View Hotel Lobby
- Pick-up & Drop-off at KOA campground (MUST CALL FOR DEPARTURE TIME)
What's excluded :
- KOA pick-up is for KOA customers only
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Scenic Stop 1- West & East Mitten View
Scenic Stop 2- John Ford's Point & Three Sister's Monument
Scenic Stop 3- Navajo Hogan Visit & Navajo rug weaving demonstration.
Scenic Stop 4- Moccasin Arch, Big Hogan Arch & Live Performance
Scenic Stop 5- Sun's Eye & Anasazi Petroglyphs/Ruins
Scenic Stop 6- Totem Pole Monument
Scenic Stop 7- North Window or Artist's Point
Their will be a minimum of 5-10 minutes at each scenic stop to explore and take photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: The View Hotel, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
2: Monument Valley KOA Journey, Milepost 2, US-163, Oljato-Monument Valley, UT 84536, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.