Sunset Tour Rancho Loco
Soak in stunning views of Aruba's rugged terrain and coastline from the back of a majestic horse. Watch for the green flash as the sun fades from the horizon from the third highest point of Aruba.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Rancho Loco friendly guides begin with instructions on how to handle a horse. The guides will then pair the rider with a well-trained horse and make sure the tourist is comfortable before beginning the journey into Arikok National Park. Watch for the green flash as the sun fades from the horizon from the third highest point of Aruba.
GALLOPING WILL BE DECIDED BY TOUR GUIDES BASED UPON THE RIDING SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE OF THE RIDER.
After spending time taking pictures and enjoying the amazing view of the park, it’s time to get back on the saddle and ride back to Rancho Loco.
Departure Point :Sombre 22, Santa Cruz, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide a complete address if staying at vacation rental, apartment or airbnb as well as a phone number where you can be reached.Airports
- Reina Beatrix Airport, Aruba
- Oranjestad, Aruba
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Recommended: closed-toed shoes, long pants, sunblock, camera, and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders shall not exceed 250 lbs which is strictly enforced for the well being of our horses
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides: Will wear masks and gloves while helping guests on and off the horses Wear gloves while emptying saddlebags, sanitizing saddles and reins and cleaning and sanitizing the common areas and bathrooms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.