Sunset Tour West Coast With Island Feast
This Tour is unique because we combine a Touristic Site the Blow Holes and Likualofa Beach Resort .
It's a spectacular tour because the Sun will be Setting at that time it shall be peaceful in the evening .
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner Show which includes Food n the Floor show
- Pick Up N Drop Off @ Hotel
- A Stop @ the Majestic Blow Holes
- Entry/Admission - ''Mapu 'A Vaea Blowholes
- Entry/Admission - Likualofa Beach Resort
What's excluded :
- Drinks are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ''Mapu 'A Vaea Blowholes, Tonga
The rugged coast at the village of Houma – provide a never ceasing display of the power of the sea. Four miles of coastal blow holes where the might of the Pacific Ocean is forced through natural rock fissures to create instant skyscrapers of water up to 30 meters high. As the southerly winds blow into Tongatapu the sea is driven into the southern coastline and sea spray erupts into the air. ‘Vaea’s whistle’ or Mapu a Vaea are the most famous blowholes along the coastline.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Likualofa Beach Resort, Kanokupolu, Western District Ha‘avakatolo, Tonga
At this tropical beach paradise you’ll witness sweeping coastal vistas and fascinating rock formations. You’ll enjoy an Island style smorgasbord buffet to satisfy the most ravenous appetite and then be entertained in typical Polynesian style. A truly memorable evening for you to dance the evening away to the enchanting rhythm of the South Seas
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Teta Tours and Travel Ltd, Nuku'alofa, Tonga
Traveler pickup is offered
Pls do not get into in other vehicle except for a Teta Tours Vehicle Airports
- Fua'Amotu Intl Airport, Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu Island Tonga
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.