Sunset Trail Horseback Ride in Rockwall
We specialize in personalized, open style (not follow the leader) riding. We offer well-maintained, well trained, good minded horses. We have horses for all riding levels & disciplines. Our 30 minute warm-up includes: trainers in the arena to help beginners and novices communicate with their equine partner, as well as allowing for higher trained riders to get to know a higher level horse.
We ride in the beautiful open range countryside of Texas.
Our rides are small groups, or can be booked as private. Our guides love getting to know our amazing clients as well as helping riders gain riding skills on trail as well. Any clients 21 years and older are welcome to enjoy BYOB in moderation while riding.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30 minute warm up, let us help you get comfortable with your equine partner!
- Ride to preferred /skill level. We ride at a walk, Trot, and Canter, to preference or skill level!
- Different riding disciplines. We ride Western and English, horses ride different levels/disciplines.
- Personalized experience, will not your horse, saddle, guide, and instruction!
- Helmets to say safe, and water to stay hydrated are included
- Entry/Admission - Chisholm Trail Rides
What's excluded :
- Children 8 yrs old & under, must be authorized prior to ride
- Riders over 200 lb need to contact the company for accommodations prior to booking
Ride into the Sunset with one of the most remarkable scenes as the vibrant colors dance along the evening sky. Experience an authentic Texas experience with a two hour trail ride across the heart of America.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Chisholm Trail Rides, 1068 Frontier Trail, Rockwall, TX 75032, USA
Departure Point :1068 Frontier Trail, Rockwall, TX 75032, USA
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.