Sunset Walking Tour
Florence is one of the most crowded touristic cities, but only in some specific areas. With your pocket guide you risk to spend your day in masses of people, probably loosing the best what the city has to offer. Participating at this tour will give you an opportunity to see Florence with the eyes of the insider. We will give you many useful tips about local life, food and drinks. Don’t loose your chance to follow the unbeaten tracks that remain secret to the most.
Our walking tour of Florence starts in the middle of piazza S.Maria Novella; the tour will be guided in english and spanish. Our guides are all licensed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Assaggio di specialità fiorentine
What's excluded :
Sunset walking tour begins in the middle of Piazza Santa Maria Novella; The tour will be guided in English.
We will talk about the history of Florence, right in front of the Church of Santa Maria Novella
We will walk to the elegant via Tornabuoni, through Via della Vigna nuova and we’ll stop in front of the Palazzo Strozzi, one of the most beautiful Italian Renaissance buildings, We’ll cross the Ponte Santa Trinita, a Renaissance bridge with a beautiful view of the Ponte Vecchio.
We will reach the other side of Florence, called Oltrarno, one of the most fascinating areas of Florence, where there are monuments, gardens, museums and monumental buildings unique in the world and shops of artisans, goldsmiths, restaurateurs who turn the Oltrarno in the area of Florence where the most authentic people of Florence still live.
we will arrive at Piazza Pitti, where it will be possible to observe the monumental Pitti Palace, a fortified building on a small hill. Last part of the tour, we will arrive at Ponte Vecchio, where the tour will end.
Then you can decide whether to cross the bridge and walk towards Piazza della Signoria or return to the lively nightlife in Oltrarno.
• Church of Santa Maria Novella, Piazza Santa Maria Novella, 50123, Florence Italy
• Palazzo Strozzi, Piazza Strozzi, 50123, Florence Italy
• Via de' Tornabuoni, Florence, Province of Florence, Italy, Florence Italy
• Piazza Santa Trinita, Florence Italy
• Ponte Santa Trinita, Florence Italy
• Oltrarno, Florence Italy
• Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
• Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 4n, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Il tour accetterà al massimo 10 persone. La mascherina è obbligatoria
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.