Sunset with Gelato - From Santa Croce to San Niccolò - Small Group
The tour begins at twilight, when peace descends upon the city. We will be visiting important but less known places without ignoring its historical and artistic patrimony.
The tour will take into account periods and styles from 1000 dc to 1900 dc.
We will stop in one of the spots with the most spectacular view of Florence; Piazzale Michelngelo.
The tour will end in the San Niccolò nieghborhood, a place a bit off of the tourst track where you can mingle with the locals and enjoy one od the best home-made "gelato" the city has to offer.
This is a tour that combines importan t monuments, breathtaking views and a lesser known aspect of the city... its nightlife
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tourist Guide
- Home-made Gelato (Icecream)
What's excluded :
- The inside of the church of Santa Croce is not included
A twiglight tour when the city is beginning to relax. We will start from the church of Santa Croce, considered to be the Pantheon of Florence. We will tell you about the square and the famous "historical Florentine football". We will walk towords Piazzale Michelangelo, the most panoramic spot in Florence, crossing the bridge "Delle Grazie". From here at sunset you can enjoy a breathtaking view. Then we will go down a striking staircase that leads to the lively district of San Niccolò. Here, among the locals, you will savour one of Florence's best home made "gelato".
• Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
• Fontane delle Rampe del Poggi, Viale Giuseppe Poggi, 50125, Florence Italy
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can reach the meeting point using public trantsports
- The tours includes steps and stairs so we suggest confortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.