Sunshine Coast Noosa Beer Tour Inc. Lunch and Tasting Paddle (Min 4 Adults)
Choose your pick-up spot and we’ll collect you and your friends in our comfortable COVID-safe air-conditioned minibus. We’ll drive you in luxury through the spectacular scenery of the Sunshine Coast to the first of three amazing Noosa breweries, the award-winning Land & Sea Brewery, Noosa’s original craft brewery.
Here we get to go behind the scenes with a brewery and distillery tour (Saturday ONLY), to learn how their award-winning brews are made, plus a few tastings of the house beers and gin to work up an appetite, your next stop is a filling-and-fabulous lunch and beer tasting in the Taproom at the Heads of Noosa Brewery.
You’ll finish your tour on a high at Boiling Pot Brewing Co, a young brewing company with a cool, funky-urban warehouse aesthetic before we drive you to our final stop for the day Laguna Lookout, and one last look over Noosa before we take you back in safety and style to your chosen drop-off point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Burger & Beer Tasting Paddle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer Tasting Paddles Each Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Land & Sea - Noosa Brewing Company
- Entry/Admission - Heads of Noosa Brewing Co.
- Entry/Admission - Boiling Pot Brewing Co
What's excluded :
- Behind the Scene Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Land & Sea - Noosa Brewing Company, 19 Venture Dr, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Land and Sea Brewery is off the beaten track and it has a relaxed, informal vibe and urban decor!. It also has a secret – it’s not just about the beer as it distils craft gin, too.
With a core range of six specialist craft beers, you’ll find something you really really like. Choose the refreshing Socializer for a heady mix of lychee, white wine and bubblegum (yep, this is still beer), or go Germanic with The Kolsch’s biscuity flavour and dry finish. And there are four other hand-brewed beers to sample, too.
Whilst here we will explore behind the scenes on a guided tour (Saturday ONLY) of both the brewery and distillery, learning what goes into making award-winning brews, and why, not all gins are equal. Coupled with a heady mix of samples, it really is a great way to whet your appetite for what’s ahead and pay tribute to the craftsmanship behind the brands.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Heads of Noosa Brewing Co., 85 Rene St, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
The award-winning Heads of Noosa Brewery takes its name from the magnificent rocky headlands nearby, which face the might and drama of the Pacific Ocean proudly. The Heads of Noosa team are passionate about lager and you’ll be amazed at their own take on this very difficult brew to nail down. From an oh-so-delicate Japanese-style lager to the full-flavoured Summer Dusk or the malty Bock (and more), you’ll find the range fascinating and intriguing.
Oh, and did we mention lunch? Get comfy in the Taproom, from where you can watch some heavy brewing action in the brewery beyond, and enjoy the chef’s recommendation, prepared freshly in the onsite kitchen. Carnivores and veggos alike are catered for brilliantly.
This is a chilled-out tour, so we don’t prise you from your lunch and throw you into the minibus for your next stop. There’s plenty of time to rest and digest, as well as try a few more samples of the Heads of Noosa specialist lagers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boiling Pot Brewing Co, 130A Eumundi Noosa Rd, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Boiling Pot is Noosa’s newest Brewery, barely open a couple of years but making a big name for itself, and is anything but traditional. Housed in a refurbished urban-chic warehouse with seating at the front and brewing at the back, it’s designed to give every visitor a great experience. Sit yourself down in the sunny courtyard or in the taproom to sample Boiling Pot’s selection of golden brews. Choose from spicy Saisons to hoppy IPAs, a Rye XPA, and, our favourite, Bat Migration, a German-style Schwarzbier.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Single pick-up from all Sunshine Coast hotels, apartments and private addresses.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Small Group Tour - Minimum 5 adults per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID Safe Plan Implemented COVID Safe Practicing Business
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.