Suntago Water World - Full Day Trip from Warsaw by private car
If you are staying in Warsaw for a few days but also would like to see
Suntago Water World, which claims to be the largest covered water-park in Europe.
We have a perfect solution for you!
A private driver will pick you up from your address in Warsaw by Mercedes car, comfortable for 1-6 passengers and drive you there for a full-day. Later he will drive you back to Warsaw.
The park is warmed to tropical temperatures and consists of 3 distinct sections: Jamango Water Jungle, Relax and the Saunaria.
Jamango is the principal area for families. It boasts various swimming pools, a “lazy river”, a wave pool with a retractable roof, an artificial surf park and the water-slides.
The other 2 areas are only for guests over 16 years. The Relax zone contains 700 palm trees dotted around tropical gardens, heated thermal pools and a swim-up bar.
The saunarium, features yet more sunbeds and a network of saunas, steam rooms, and relaxation areas set to different temperatures and humidities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Full day entry tickets to Suntago
What's excluded :
For now, Suntago Water World offers 18 swimming pools with a total area of 3,500 square metres; 32 water slides totalling 3.2 kilometres in length (including Europe’s longest slide at 320 metres); and a 40,000 square metre “tropical” garden complete with imported palm trees.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at the reception / concierge few minutes before the tour starts. Always confirm the name that tour is booked with our guide / chauffeur. We can pick you up from Chopin Airport and start our tour.Airports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child's seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.