SUP & camp to enjoy Okinawa Yanbaru! Off-season January and February play and bonfire plan
Off-season Okinawa and summer have different pleasures again. Enjoy a relaxing island time in the pristine nature. The location is the most beautiful beach on the main island of Okinawa and the sea of coral reefs with outstanding transparency. Take a stroll on an uninhabited island off the coast or visit Secret Beach. Wet suits are also rented for free, but Okinawa with an average annual temperature of 23 ° C makes you want to jump in on a weather day. After enjoying a cruise by the sea, enjoy a relaxing island time around the bonfire. You can customize bonfire cooking and hammock time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- SUP / Kayak equipment set
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wansaka Oura Park, 465-7 Oura, Nago 905-2267 Okinawa Prefecture
You can buy local sweets and souvenirs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :51 Abu, Nago, Okinawa 905-2263, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
I would like a meeting in front of the hotel reception.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.