SUP, Caves and Snorkel Tour in Ibiza
You can learn a sport while enjoying the nature of the coast and the seabed, causing 0 impact.
The area we visited has a high natural value and beautiful views. With this type of activities its conservation is encouraged.
One of the most beautiful areas of Ibiza.
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Photos of the participants after the activity.
What's excluded :
We will start with a brief explanation about the material and how to use it. After a few minutes we begin the practice of balancing on the board and we will learn to direct it with the oar.
While we continue practicing we will go along a stretch of the coast where we will discover caves and different corners.
During the tour we will make stops in different places to snorkel and get to know the marine life, both flora and fauna, and beautiful underwater places.
The guide will provide all the necessary information for the practice of sport and comment on the geological and biological curiosities that are seen.
Departure Point :Carrer Codola 14, 07829 Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.