SUP experience in Tayrona area
Our travelers arrive as customers and leave as friends. We are passionate about sharing the beauties of this incredible Colombian Caribbean and we want them to create valuable memories for their lives with us.
The SUP experience was created to provide the traveler with an exclusive activity (maximum 3 people per guide), in which the traveler manages to discover experiencing nature, relaxation, fun, healthy activity because the SUP is an exercise that involves balance , coordination, and legs, arms, abdomen, back are exercised and it's a lot of fun!
We want you to enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean at its best and the SUP is our natural vehicle for this adventure.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- SUP boards, paddles, safety leash
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- We will drive from the meeting point or hotel in the area, to the Mendihuaca River, a river in the department of Magdalena, Colombia that is born in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta and flows into the Caribbean Sea east of the National Natural Park Tayrona
- I will explain in detail what you need to know about the practice of SUP, in a class with me you will be able to row the Mendihuaca River.
- We enter the mountain, seeing fauna, flora and enjoying (this experience is adaptable to beginners, intermediate and advanced).
- Rest and swim in the river in a small natural pool surrounded by trees, nature and wildlife.
-We run down the river. until you reach Mendihuaca beach, there you can go to the sea and enjoy in the river.
- We return to the vehicle and go to the meeting place.
- Duration of 3-4 hours
Departure Point :Tayrona Park entrance, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers who are in the Tayrona region (taking into account the delimitation of the map), will be picked up at their place of lodging, to be taken to the beach / river for the activity, then they will be taken back to their place of lodging .Travelers who are not staying in the area, can have the Tayrona Park Entrance as a meeting point, in this place we look for travelers, to be taken to the beach / river for the activity, then they will be taken back to the entrance of the Park.There is option of public transport, taxis, motorcycle taxis and also private vehicle, to reach the entrance of Tayrona Park.For private vehicles, we have secure, reliable parking at no additional cost.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.