SUP in Riga
SUP surfing now in Riga is very popular. You can go with SUP to see Riga from the water.
Looking to enjoy a peaceful paddling on lakes and rivers, do fitness and yoga on a surf board? Paddle surfing is a universal type of sports with different styles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour escort/host
- SUP equipment and instructions
What's excluded :
- Is it difficult to swim on SUP? Imagine that you are standing in a bus, which accelerates easily, but soon bumps into the small pit. The same skills to maintain the balance on SUP board. No, it's not difficult, just a lot of fun.
Do SUP is safe? You will be asked to put on rescue vests and attach safety rope to yours legs, so even if you decide to get into the adventure, the worst of what happened to you is to get wet.
Is it possible for children to swim? Kids can swim only with parents escort. Minimum 14 years old is required. The children's health and safety is responsibility of their parents.
Do you sail SUP boards in bad weather? If the weather is life-threatening (strong winds, thunderstorms, high cold) - they don't. If it's raining, you can choose either to swim or not.
How to dress? Choose clothes according to weather conditions. Keep in mind that you will get an extra warm life jacket or might get wet.
Where to put things? Your items will be safe at the organizers car.
Departure Point :Riga City center. Pick up from the hotel.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.