SUP Morning Tour by Paddle&Explore
Paddle&Explore SUP tour is a great, relaxing tour, which is going to fulfill your active vacation in Bol and let you capture the beauty of this area. During the tour we will visit some of the hidden beaches and bays and along the way you will enjoy the sight of beautiful vineyards and olive trees plantations. This also includes snorkeling and exploring sea bottom.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand Up Paddle board, Safety jacket, dry bag for your personal belongings
What's excluded :
The tour starts at the beautiful „Martinica“ beach located on the east side of Bol, right
next to 16th century dominican monastery. Before we start, the guide will give you
instructions on paddling, using the equipment and how to remain safe at sea. When
you learn the basics, our adventure can start!
We will be going in east direction, moving by the beautiful coastline of Brač. On this
tour you will see some of the caves located by the sea, and also we will visit some of
the hidden bays and beaches that are isolated from the crowds and accessible only
by sea. On our way there you”ll be able to capture the stunning beauty of the nature
and crystal-clear seawater while the tour guide is giving you interesting historical
information about that area. When we reach some of those beaches, we will stop
there so you can rest from paddling but also to go snorkeling, diving into the sea or
just swimming and sunbathing. The tour ends at the “Martinica” beach where you can
enjoy yourself for the rest of the day.
• Bol, Bol, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Departure Point :Šetalište Anđelka Rabadana 4, 21420, Bol, Croatia
Departure Time :2/16/2020 - 6/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.