S.U.P Rental in Menorca
One of the most authentic and active ways of discovering the coast of Menorca is by kayak . Kayaks are a very seaworthy boat, due to their characteristics you are able to get anywhere, their lightness gives us the opportunity to stop at any beach, go into caves and grottos where other boats cannot access. You will discover a whole new experience while getting in touch with nature.
per adult from
20 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The starting point is from our shop at the begining of the Fornells bay on the seafront. Once here and after collecting all the equipment you will receive a briefing about kayaking from our professional instructor, then we board the kayaks from our private dock. On this tour we will be visiting unspoiled coves and places only accessible by kayak, such as Cala Blanca situated on the south end of the bay or the cave of the english man outside the bay towards the east side of the north coast of the island. You will see how beautiful and varied the landscape is.
Discover the sea by snorkeling with us, full equipment is included. Marine life is very extensive in the bay which is part of the Natural Reserve of northern Menorca. We will stop several times where you can enjoy the sun and the beach, and have time for a drink and snack. When the trip is over we go back to the center where we can take a shower and talk about our experiences.
Kayaks are able to reach more places than other types of boats due to their characteristics this is why we can paddle very close to the cliffs, enter into caves and grottos and easily stop at the beaches. Thanks to the quiet movement of the kayak through the water you will enjoy being close to nature and your surroundings while respecting the environment. In this excursion our qualified kayaking instructors will teach you the basic skills and the most important tricks.
Departure Point :1: KATAYAK | Excursiones Catamarán, Kayak y Vela Menorca, Paseo marítimo 69, 07748 Fornells, Menorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
2: KATAYAK ADDAIA, Local 2 Puerto de Addaia, 07740 Addaia, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.