SUP tour Amsterdam
Instead ion siring in one of the hundreds of boats that go though town all day long seeding time on a paddle board and experiencing this beautiful city is much more fun. And also a great workout in the meanwhile!
per adult from
What's included :
- Stand up paddle board, paddle and if wanted wetsuit and surfboots.
What's excluded :
- You need to bring a towel, slippers, swimming clothes and/or sportclothes
During a stand up paddle tour we will first start with some technique explanation on land before we hit the water. if you are already an experienced paddler we skip that part and hit the water directly.
After the short intro we'll walk up to the windmill and hit the water at the jetty and from there on we will start our paddle tour through the city of Amsterdam.
• Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam The Netherlands
• Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam The Netherlands
• The Amstel, Amsterdam The Netherlands
• Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
• Weeping Tower, Prins Hendrikkade 94/5, 1012 AE Amsterdam The Netherlands
• The Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
• Kromhout Wharf (Werf 'T Kromhout), Hoogte Kadijk 147, 1018 BJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
• De Gooyer Windmill, Funenkade 5, 1018 AL Amsterdam The Netherlands
• ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo, Plantage Kerklaan 38-40, 1018 CZ Amsterdam The Netherlands
• Oude Kerk, Oudekerksplein 23, 1012 GX Amsterdam The Netherlands
Departure Point :Zeeburgerpad 10, 1018 AJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/28/2020 - 10/31/2020
3/28/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.