SUP Turtle Town Snorkel from Makena
All Skill Levels: Beginners Welcome!
Ages 3 & UP
I want it ALL! Who doesn’t? Learn to Stand Up Paddleboard and get your Snorkel On! at the same time... Paddleboard over the pristine Wailea Coastline off Makena Landing in the heart of “Turtle Town”… We’ll stop for our Fresh Fruit “On Ocean” picnic and Snorkel around in search of “HONU” (Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles) and their Ocean Friends! No need for fins as we’ll have our Paddleboards to hold on to! Great way to be safe and secure while checking out the reef and Ocean Life with your Expert Ocean Guide! Of course Beginners are Welcome, but we will be happy to customize your Private Tour to your skill level!
PS… This tour specializes in “Nervous Nellies & Scaredy Cats”
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary by your Ocean Expert
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Stand Up Paddle & Snorkel Too? Yes!
I want it ALL! Who doesn’t?
Learn to Stand Up Paddleboard and Snorkel with Turtles at the same time! Paddleboard over the pristine waters of the Wailea Coastline off Makena Landing in the heart of “Turtle Town.” We stop for fresh fruit with our on-ocean picnic and snorkel around in search of Honu (Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles) and their ocean friends! No need for fins as we’ll have our paddleboards to hold on to. We’ve got ya covered… This is a great way to be safe and secure while checking out the reef and ocean life with your expert guide! If you have never Snorkeled before this is an EXCELLENT way to learn.
Awesome Tour for everyone… 3 years to 83 years! If you’re bringing a small child, they will safely sit on the front of the Paddleboard with a Guide. Your “On Ocean Babysitter” is provided so you can relax! So…. Feel free to invite the whole Family… Relax & enjoy a Fun, Stress-Free day on the Ocean on your Private 5 Star Tour in the heart of “Turtle Town”.
• Makena Landing Park, Makena Rd, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
Departure Point :Makena Landing Park, 5083 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for Stand Up Paddleboarding and Kayaking is 3 years - Children under 3 years of age will not be allowed on our Tours to ensure both their safety, your safety and the safety of our Guides. Our Company is proud to say that we will go as young as 3 years old as most companies will not. If you require a Babysitting Service, you are welcome to call us and we are happy to recommend someone to you!
- Dress code: Bathing suit & a smile! You may want to wear a rashguard and hat for sun protection if you are sensitive. If you want to wear sunglasses, remember, your paddle floats and your glasses don't! So be sure to get a sunglass holder (Croakies) for it or buy a pair of "cheap sunglasses" to wear in case you lose them! Water shoes are helpful as the entrace can be Rocky!
- Please let us know if there are any medical conditions that we should be aware of...
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Paddle On! Maui Private Tours