SUP Yoga at Morning & Sunset in Pula
Our SUP Yoga is a combination of traditional yogic postures and entertainment provided by floating on board for Stand Up Paddling. Once you've warmed up paddling a bit, SUP Yoga class can begin.
Stand Up Paddling board is actually your mat, and the outdoor world around you is your yoga studio in which are also invited the elements of sun, wind, and water.
Yoga and Stand Up Paddling go hand in hand since both "lead you straight into the present moment." Both require concentration, balance, breathing, relaxation, adventurous spirit, sense of humor, and the ability to surrender to something that is much larger than ourselves. On the one hand, you need to be brave, while on the other, you feel extreme humility and total surrender.
Come and experience the magic of deepening your breath, calming the mind, and feeling fuller in harmonization with ourselves and the natural beauty that surrounds us in the water - a feeling of pure bliss.
Move your mat on the water.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Paddle stick
- Waterproof Bag
- Photos and videos from the class
- Licensed SUP Yoga Instructor
What's excluded :
Once you've warmed up paddling a bit, SUP Yoga class can begin.
SUP Yoga class is taking place about 150m from the coast, where each SUP board in anchored for the buoy.
• Ambrela Beach, Ulica Verudella 21, Pula 52100 Croatia
Departure Point :Metta Float Paddleboard Yoga Pula, Verudela, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.