Super Combo Tour: Waterfalls Gardens + Coffee Tour + Poás Volcano
Enjoy a fun and interesting 3 in 1 tour from the city of San José, this tour promises a unique experience with the best of the Poás area.
In one day we combine a 100% organic coffee tour and in real plantations, a visit to the volcano with the second largest crater in the world and most active in Costa Rica, and a beautiful animal rescue sanctuary with more than 110 species of wild animals from Costa Rica.
Dare to live one of the most complete and attractive experiences in Costa Rica in just one day and just one hour from San José, we guarantee your complete satisfaction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Doka Estate Costa Rica Coffee Tour & Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Jardins da Cachoeira de La Paz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doka Estate Costa Rica Coffee Tour & Plantation, 129, Provincia de Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
A delicious typical breakfast awaits us in the restaurant of the coffee property, with a panoramic view of the coffee plantations.
The Doka coffee tour is one of the most complete coffee tours in Costa Rica, we will visit a beautiful 100% real coffee plantation, you will learn about the entire process of harvesting, fermentation, roasting and export of coffee, we will also have a delicious tasting of chocolate, liquor and coffee.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Poas Volcano National Park, Poas Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Our tour will also take you to see the second largest crater in the world, the Poás Volcano is the most active volcano in Costa Rica and is currently in an eruption period, it is possible to see sulfuric acid fumaroles, and its beautiful turquoise lagoon, all this at an altitude of 2,575 meters above sea level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jardins da Cachoeira de La Paz, 126 6 km North from Vara Blanca Gas Station, Vara Blanca 00000 Costa Rica
La Paz Waterfalls Gardens is the best part of the tour, this beautiful park has one of the most beautiful trails in the country, where we can see more than 110 species of rescued wild animals, amphibians, mammals such as jaguar and puma, monkeys, a hummingbird garden with more than 26 different species, snakes and the 5 largest waterfalls in Costa Rica, all with beautiful panoramic views and also with a viewpoint behind the water curtain.
This tour includes a delicious buffet lunch with more than 35 different options for all tastes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at the lobby of your hotel, hostel and Airbnb depending on your location.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.