Super Cozumel Combo Snorkel by Boat and Jeep Exploration (Private)
This is the perfect experience while visiting Cozumel on a schedule !
Drive a comfortable A/C Jeep Wrangler around the island to explore places reserved only for the locals, take a guided snorkel trip by boat, join a Tequila Tasting and enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch at the fun filled Tortugas Beach Club.
Gather memories of a lifetime !
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - One dish to choose of fajitas, quesadillas or tacos; made of beef, chicken or fish. Lunch does not include beverages.
- Soda/Pop - Purified bottled water, sodas and beer are served during the Jeep Tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Margaritas during the boat ride after the snorkeling portion
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi Fi at Tortugas Beach Club
What's excluded :
- Hop on board a state of the art A/C Jeep Wrangler to explore driving around Cozumel to discover its secrets and highlights. At Tortugas Beach Club, you will take a short boat ride to a near reef to enjoy a fantastic guided snorkeling and marvel with the colorful sea life of the Caribbean.
After the snorkeling we'll serve a complimentary tasty margarita. At this point, we know you’ve worked out some appetite and we have ready a perfect and tasteful Mexican lunch (beverages not included).
Tortugas Beach Club also offers many activities before departing (some at additional cost): Massages, a super fun water park, souvenir stores, the daring eagle’s eye view by parasailing and more!
Back to your Jeep en-route the eastern side of the island to discover stunning local attractions and nature wonders. This famous landscape offers panoramic photo views at the most iconic spots like El Mirador or San Martin Beach with its pristine stretch of white sand.
Before returning, take part of a Tequila Tasting to learn about the process and varieties of Mexico’s national drink. This is a life lasting memories experience!
NOTE: The itinerary may change based on operational needs.
• San Miguel de Cozumel, San Miguel de Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
• Playa de San Martin, 1.5km Sorth Of Playa Chen Rio, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
• El Mirador, Cozumel Mexico
• Mexican Lunch - One dish to choose of fajitas, quesadillas or tacos; made of beef, chicken or fish
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
**Staying in Cozumel**One Staff member of Tortugas Cozumel will greet you outside your hotel. IMPORTANT ⚠️We can't meet directly at your hotel lobby, kindly proceed to the main access.**Punta Langosta - Cruise Terminal**Exit your Cruise Terminal and walk south 100 yards on the seafront side. Kindly look for the restaurant Rock 'N Java. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will be waiting at the entrance. Rock 'N Java is located a few yards away across the street from the grocery store "MEGA".**International Cruise Terminal - SSA Mexico**Exit your Cruise Terminal. Across the street you'll find The Royal Village Shopping Mall. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you by The Hard Rock Cafe.**Puerta Maya - Cruise Terminal **Exit your Cruise Terminal. Kindly walk 100 yards towards downtown. Across the street you will find a 7-Eleven. Our staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you outside the convenience store.Ports
- PUNTA LANGOSTA - Cruise Terminal
- SSA MEXICO - International Cruise Terminal
- PUERTA MAYA - Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available under previous request
- Wheelchair must be collapsible (1 per Group). Travellers must be able to walk by themselves at least a small distance
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years old presenting a valid Driver´s License
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases and/or epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.