Super Fun Day Cruise in St. Maarten
Be ready for an absolutely amazing experience; Sun, Fun and Sounds! What a pleasure to discover turquoises blue water, friendly crews, get amazed with colorful fishes and turtles while snorkeling. Sail the beautiful coast of Sint Maarten while you get entertained with Caribbean music, feel the great atmosphere. Enjoy fresh beverages and snacks, we offer open bar. Do not miss this experience while on the island!
*Number of Travelers for this tour:*
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Delicious Snacks
- Soda/Pop - Open Bar
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Security Equipment
- Very friendly crews
- Sun, Fun and Caribbean Sounds!
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Pick up and Drop off available. $12 dollar additional. Request and confirmation in advance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Great Bay Beach, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
During this 4-hour tour go aboard on Super Cat Charter at Bobby’s Marina in Philipsburg, 30 minutes before departure and be welcomed by our nice crews who will give you the instructions to enjoy your trip onboard. The dock is just 10 minutes by walking from The Cruise Port Terminal. Start appreciating the beauty of the Great Bay Beach framed in down town.
Stop At: Little Bay Beach, Octavius L. Richardson Road, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
Then our great catamaran will take you to a Little Bay for snorkeling to discover a beautiful sea life, this sanctuary of birds was classified 19th Top 25 best beaches in the Caribbean in 2015, all the gear and equipment will be provided. If you prefer you can also stay at trampolines to take sun and feel at ease.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Simpson Bay, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
The cruise takes you along the coast line towards the famous landing planes zone, for a while, you sails through Cay Bay, Cole Bay and Lay Bay area, appreciating that variety of bays and blue waters whilst you refresh yourself at the open bar and grab some snacks.
Pass By: Maho, Maho, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
The international famous beach ideal for the sunset, where the aircrafts on their final approach fly over the sunbathers at altitudes of less than 100 feet above ground level.
Stop At: Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
Our next stop is Mullet Bay a fantastic blue sandy beach for swimming. After this pleasant time, we sail back again trough Maho beach, ideal place for the sunset, if you lucky enough you will catch planes landing or taking off.
Now we are on our way back for fun or relax. You can sit back to relax on the trampoline to appreciate the beautiful sail or get into the mood with the DJ for dancing socca and Caribbean music. After a fun filled day we are back at Bobby's Marina with amazing memories! What a Pleasure to take you with us!
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
To be 10 minutes before at the pick up location. Request the pick up service in advance and provide the location details and a telephone number. $12 Pick up/drop off service.Airports
- Princ. Juliana Airport, St Martin / St Maarten
- Esperance Airport, St Martin / St Maarten
- Sint Maarten Cruise Terminal, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten
- Simpson Bay Resort and Marina, Billy Folly Road, 37, Simpson Bay, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Be aware of your physical fitness level, not recommended for severe back problems.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 77 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.